- This website, www.mfplawyers.ro („Site”) is created and operated by Mărgărit, Florov & Partners, a law partnership organized and functioning in accordance with the legislation regulating the exercise of the attorney profession, applicable in Romania, being registered and authorized by the Bucharest Bar Association.
- The material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. You may not reproduce in any way the content of this site unless you have the written permission of Mărgărit, Florov & Partners. To request this written permission, use the contact information on this Website.
- You will comply with all applicable laws in accessing and using this Website.
- You acknowledge that we may use your personal information and data according to our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice, which are incorporated herein by this reference. You hereby agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice, including any obligations imposed on you therein.
- Without prejudice to your rights as a data subject and our obligations as personal data controllers under personal data protection regulations, Mărgărit, Florov & Partners shall by no means warrant the security and/or confidentiality of any piece of information transmitted by any electronic communication means to this Site or to the e-mail addresses of any Mărgărit, Florov & Partners member. Also, the transmission of any type of electronic communications to the e-mail addresses or to other contacts of the attorneys or other members of Mărgărit, Florov & Partners shall by no means create any client-attorney relation whatsoever and shall impose no obligation to Mărgărit, Florov & Partners, including in what regards the content of any electronic communication received, in connection to which Mărgărit, Florov & Partners shall assume no confidentiality obligation or no obligation whatsoever, as this may freely dispose of the content thereof in any way possible.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Mărgărit, Florov & Partners makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
- Mărgărit, Florov & Partners cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material off the Mărgărit, Florov & Partners ‘s Site.
- No information provided on Mărgărit, Florov & Partners ‘s website is intended to be and does not constitute in any circumstance legal advice with regard to any particular matter. If you chose to use the information provided therein, in any permitted manner, for any purpose, you do so at your own risk, as provided below.
- Your use of this website and the information published within it is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your usage, including, without limitation, with respect to loss of service or data. Mărgărit, Florov & Partners will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to or arising out of the use of this website and the information published within it, even if Mărgărit, Florov & Partners knew, or should have known, of the possibility of such damages.
- Certain links on this website may lead to websites, resources or tools maintained by third parties over whom we have no control.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, we make no express or implied representations or warranties whatsoever regarding such websites, resources and tools, and links to any such websites, resources and tools should not be construed as an endorsement of them or their content by Mărgărit, Florov & Partners.
- The above disclaimers and limitations of liability shall be applicable not only to Mărgărit, Florov & Partners but also to our personnel.
- The above disclaimers and limitations of liability are applicable to the fullest extent permitted by law, whether in contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise.
Comments, Questions and Feedback
- If you send an enquiry by e-mail to either a specific contact or a general enquiry address identified on the Mărgărit, Florov & Partners Site, we will only use your personal details obtained from your enquiry to respond to your query or improve the site.
Site Usage Information – Log Files
- Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the site Mărgărit, Florov & Partners puts together log file information from all our visitors, which we use solely to make improvements to the layout of the site and to the information on it, based on the way that visitors navigate around it. Log files are records of the visits made to the site from e-mail addresses and thus effectively contain personal information about you, areas in which you have expressed an interest, and so on. We do not make any other use of this personal information, nor do we pass it on to any other organization.
- Mărgărit, Florov & Partners hereby reserves the right to change and complete the terms and conditions of use of this Site at any time. Such changes and/or completions shall come into force at the moment of their posting on this Site.